Want to Learn More About Your Foot or Ankle Problem?
Our doctors try to educate patients as much as possible in person and through this website, but if you’re hoping to dig a little deeper, we’ve pulled together this collection of resources and links to help you out.
- American Diabetes Association : Foot ComplicationsInformation from the American Diabetes Association about foot problems that diabetics commonly encounter.
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons: Sprained AnkleHow to deal with a sprained ankle, including how to use the R.I.C.E method for non-surgical treatment.
- American College of Foot and Ankle SurgeonsThe ACFAS seeks to promote the art and science of foot, ankle, and related lower extremity surgery, address the concerns of foot and ankle surgeons, and advance and improve standards of education and surgical skill.
- American Academy of Podiatric Sports MedicineThe American Academy of Podiatric Sports Medicine provides information about prevention and management of lower extremity sports and fitness injuries.
- California Podiatric Medical Association: Foot DisordersThe California Podiatric Medical Association’s website provides substantial information about many different foot disorders, including wound care, fungal nails, children’s feet, bunions, and heel pain.
- California Board of Podiatric MedicineThe Medical Board of California’s website for the Board of Podiatric Medicine is a helpful resource not only for podiatrists but for patients as well. Read fact sheets about a variety of foot conditions or even verify a podiatrist’s medical license.
- American Podiatric Medical AssociationExpert resources about different aspects of foot health.