We know you're busy, but there's no reason for you to walk around in pain anymore. Foot and ankle conditions don't just disappear, so a FREE INITIAL APPOINTMENT at California Foot & Ankle Institute is just what you need to take your first step toward a more active, pain-free life.
Tired of Painful Bunions, Feet, Heels or Ankles?
If you have a foot problem, you're not walking alone. Four out of five adults eventually suffer some sort of foot problem. Many people choose to have these problems corrected surgically by a podiatrist, a specialist in foot care. Common foot problems treated at California Foot & Ankle Institute include bunions, hammertoes, plantar callus, corns, heel spurs, nail problems, warts, neuromas, ganglions, high arched feet, flat feet, sports injuries, athlete's feet, wound care, neuropathies and ankle problems.
What is State-of-the-Art Foot Care?
We at California Foot & Ankle Institute use a modern outpatient surgical center equipped to provide a host of methods designed to keep patients walking with healthy feet. We are aided by technological advances such as ESWT, Fluoroscopes, Arthroscopes, H-Waves, Neurometers and Noninvasive Vascular diagnostic equipment.
In most cases, treatment can be performed with minimal discomfort. Our goal is to help our patients remain as mobile as possible during the postoperative period.
Our commitment is to bring you the latest and most advanced treatment alternatives, personally tailored to return you to a healthier, pain-free lifestyle.
Treatment and Surgery Innovations
Our surgical team pioneered the use of minimally invasive surgery (MIS) to correct unsightly and painful bunions. Bunion surgery is the only solution for correcting the progressive malalignment of bones and joints. The approach at California Foot & Ankle Institute is so innovative that our surgeons are frequently called upon to correct failed surgeries performed elsewhere. Our center has one of the most successful surgery programs with the utilization of our advanced bunion procedure, as compared with traditional procedures.
We understand that the best treatment approach is the least invasive for the patient. Surgery may not even be necessary in some cases. We developed the use of MIS to avoid the difficulties of older, traditional surgical procedures (see the comparison section on the MIS service page by clicking here). The physicians at California Foot & Ankle Institute understand that the most important choices in health care should be yours to make.
With two offices in Irvine and Victorville, we are in convenient locations for residents of Orange County, San Bernardino County, Los Angeles County, and the better part of Southern California. However, one of the main things our patients love about our podiatry practice is that we are what most people would refer to as a "one-stop shop." That means that whatever your treatment ultimately calls for, we will probably be able to take care of everything in our office rather than making you drive all over the state, going from specialist to specialist. The services California Foot & Ankle Institute offers include:
- Minimally invasive surgery (MIS) for bunions, using fluoroscopy assistance
- Surgical services at Starpoint Health Surgery Center, located in the same building
- Complete physical therapy
- Surgical nerve decompression (we are one of a few practices in the country trained to do this)
- Laser technology to treat fungus nails, warts, and other skin conditions
- Stem cell therapy to treat wounds and ulcers that others have not been able to heal
This is truly just a small selection of the treatments and services we have available for our patients at our state-of-the-art facilities. Our doctors are reputable, experienced professionals who will listen to your questions and concerns, provide clear answers (without confusing medical jargon), and develop a treatment plan to alleviate your pain with minimal recovery time. Our first priority is always making our patients feel comfortable and happy.
Your first appointment with us is completely free, so don't wait any longer to seek help for your foot or ankle condition. We are open six days a week and have a staff of experienced doctors ready to meet with you. Call today to schedule your appointment at 1-888-796-6631.
Foot and Ankle Problems Our Irvine and Victorville Podiatrists Treat
California Foot & Ankle Institute offers a wide range of services for people suffering from many different types of foot and ankle issues. One thing, however, is always the same: we are committed to treating the root of the problem (not just the symptoms) through the least invasive means possible. Our practice areas include:
- Minimally Invasive Surgery (MIS) for Bunions and Other Foot Deformities: Most bunion deformities are hereditary and will not go away without surgery. Do not wait to seek treatment because they only get worse over time and can contribute to the formation of other painful foot conditions.
- Heel Pain: Many people suffer from heel pain that can be attributed to a number of conditions, including plantar fasciitis, inflamed adventitious bursa, heel spurs, "pump bumps," stress fractures. and nerve entrapment. We can treat the underlying cause to relieve your heel pain.
- Laser Treatment of Skin and Nail Problems: Skin and nail problems can be uncomfortable and embarrassing, but we have laser treatment available to help you get rid of the problem for good.
- Neuropathy—Conservative and Surgical Treatment: Neuropathy is caused when a nerve no longer functions normally. There are a number of conditions that can cause or contribute to the problem, which may include diabetes, trauma, chemotherapy, peripheral vascular disease, or medication.
- Ankle Problems and Sprains: Ankle sprains and other problems are extremely common because it only takes one slip, trip, or roll of the foot to result in an injury. Let us diagnose the exact nature of your pain and develop a treatment plan.
- Wound Care: Using advanced stem cell therapy, we are able to treat and heal unresolved wounds or ulcers that a patient may have had for years.
- Children's Foot Problems: Because children's feet are still growing and they also tend to be more active than adults, it's not uncommon for parents to become concerned about a possible foot condition or injury. Common foot problems in children include flat feet, club feet, heel pain, ingrown toenails, warts, and sport injuries.
- Peripheral Vascular Disease: This slow and progressive circulation disorder can affect the legs and feet by not allowing adequate blood flow for ordinary function. Peripheral Vascular Disease consists of two parts: 1. Arterial: Decreased pulses; Coldness: Calf pain; Cramping of lower extremity; skin changes (ulcers or gangrene). 2. Venous insufficiency: Varicose veins: Spider veins; Swelling and discoloration of the legs; itching of extremities; Ulcers around ankle.
Schedule Your Appointment With California Foot & Ankle Institute
As doctors of one of the premier podiatry institutes in the country, we are confident that we can give you excellent results with the quickest recovery time possible. Don't live your life in constant pain anymore; call California Foot & Ankle Institute today to schedule your complimentary initial screening in Irvine or Victorville by calling 1-888-796-6631.